Who we are
Founded by Pat Nolan in 2001, we are an Independent Facilities and IT Consultancy Company and Service Provider.
What we do
We are based in Dublin and offer a range of focused Services to the Business and IT Communities both in Ireland and overseas across a number of Industry Sectors.
Facilities – sourcing & management
The process of business start-ups or re-location is already challenging without the added problems of managing a Building and Technical infrastructure project. Facit will take overall responsibility on your behalf or work alongside your own people in specifying, sourcing and implementing your premises requirements for business start-up office upgrade or relocation.
- Project Management
- Sourcing of Premises – both in Ireland and Overseas
- BER Certificates
- Cost Management and Control
- Space Management
- Management of Fit-out process
- Network Management & Technical Infrastructure
- Pre-qualification of Contractors
- Vendor negotiation
- Procurement and Management of Service Providers
- IT Project Management Services
- Disaster Recovery Planning services.
- Moving / Relocation Project management
- On-going Management & Support of facility
IT & Business Consulting
Our people have many years of practical experience of analysing, designing, deploying and managing IT Projects, Applications, Infrastructure and Technical Services. We are Vendor Independent and work closely with our Clients to support, define, and implement an agreed solution based on the industry’s best practices and technology most appropriate to the Clients’ needs – including:
- Sourcing and implementing technology and business solutions
- IT Audits / Management Reviews
- Feasibility Studies, System reviews, Definition of Requirements
- Business Process Reviews
- Vendor/Hardware/Software – Evaluation, Selection & Implementation
- Outsourcing of Services
- Procurement support
Programme & Project Management
Programme / Project Management is one of our key strengths, we have a well established project management group who have a proven record of delivering projects efficiently on time and within budget.
With each Project, we are committed to extensive analysis, careful planning, maximising value, limiting risk and skilled project management.
We ensure the Client retains control of the project and that they are fully informed regarding all key decisions. We manage people, vendors, risks, issues, costs & deadlines to ensure successful completion of projects.
We will work with any internal standards or use our own flexible approach to project management.
We have delivered PM services for Office Fit-outs, Data Centres, IT, Facilities and Business Continuity projects.
Relocation Consulting Services
We have a proven methodology covering all aspects of your Business move, from initial planning & sourcing of premises through to being up-and-running in the new Location ensuring minimum down-time and loss of productivity including for example:
- Assessment of key risks associated with the relocation, including loss of productivity, effect on customers and key staff
- Implementation of proven processes and procedures to manage risks
- Development of business continuity plans as necessary
- Development of a Communications Plan for Staff & Stakeholders
- Assessment of optimum location based on factors such as available budget, long term business plans, staff numbers & commuting time, profile of customer base, specific business needs etc.
- Identification of options, discussion and agreement with management team
- Negotiations with vendors, fit-out companies and other service providers
- Risk assessment and project management of all aspects of the technical and network infrastructure
- Management of all IT and telecommunications services during the relocation to ensure full operation from Day 1
- Management of the budget, costs and supervision of any fit-out, relocation & service providers, through to completion
With technology playing an ever-increasing role in the day-to-day production, management and delivery of business critical functions, the importance of well designed and proven Business Continuity solutions are essential to the on-going success of the Business. Long term business strategy and user demand for higher availability is forcing Business Continuity to be a critical part of business planning. Facit has successfully developed and implemented many Continuity solutions designed to recover key business functions, quickly and cost effectively. We provide a high quality alternative to in-house Business Continuity development & on-going management – including:
- Business Continuity Policy
- Audit of existing Business Continuity Plans
- Business Impact Analysis
- Review of Back-up & Recovery Strategies
- Assistance with Testing of Plans
- Prevention Strategies
- Review of Operational Risk
- Identification & evaluation of Business Continuity Service providers
Get in touch!
Call on + 353 1 288 4609
PRIVACY AND COOKIES